STUDENT'S GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge is merit. The Grievance cell also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Student's Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievance may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievance may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Student's Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the Institute by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academic / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the Institute to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occassion of riftarises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and Institute administration.
- Advising All the Staff to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violatin of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-
- Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of ducplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availabilty of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management Policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint:
The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format availabe in the admin dept. and drop it in boxes.
The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
Periodicity And Attendance at Meetings:
- The Grievance Committee will meet as and when requried. However, if necessary, it may meet more frequently at the instance of the Chairman or at the request of the other members to discuss the various issues received.
- At least three members of the Grievance Committee shall be present in a meeing.
If a member of the Grievance Committee is connected with the grievance of the aggrieved individual, the concerned member of the Grievance Committee shall not participate in the deliberations regarding that individual's case.
If the aggrieved person happenes to be a member of the Grievance Committee, the he/she shall not particupate in the deliberations as a member of the Committee when his/her representation is being considered.
The Composition of the Grievance Cell is as follows:
|1.||Mr. Mohd Shakir|
|2.||Mr. Ms Ruchi Rani|
|3.|| Mr. Noor Ahmed|
|4.|| Mr. Talquees Ahmad|
|5.|| Mr. Abdul Hannan|
|Student Representative (In case of issues related to grievance of students).|
Note: In case of any grievance please reach out to the following contacts/Helpline
Mr. Talquees Ahmad
Mr. Noor AhmedLecturer And Coordinator
Tel No: 05922-260016